I suggest you...

Disable sleep while adding files

Please prevent the computer from going to sleeping when compiling the file list and the power supply is connected. I had to come back to the computer and wake it up (switch it on) several times before the file list was finished.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Krzysztof Żelechowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alexander Stohr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

which time span is that about? are you really sending your PC to sleep any 2 minutes? - you can change this to "work around" it right now.
    my observation for list generation (please prove me wrong!) is only some 1 to 3 minutes.
    the faster computers will get (e.g. adding an SSD as the data drive) the faster the list generation will be. maybe doing the task in question in less than 1 minute will happen soon.

PS: i dont object to your proposal - this is part of the burning sequence and thus has the same completion "priority" like the burn itself, thus it is worth protecting it the same way from a shut down by selecting this for the whole procedure and not only for the hardware access. (it should even apply to the simulated or iso creation variants. the user wants that steps to complete ASAP at the time the burn button got pressed.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base